- TGV Paris Tarbes with a connection by bus to Saint lary via the sncf lannemezan Saint lary or Tarbes Saint lary.
More informations at the station or online: voyages-sncf.com.
- Tarbes Lourdes Pyrenees Airport (80 km)
- Pau Airport (100 km)
- Toulouse Airport (150 km)
- From Paris, the North and the west follow the highway A10 and A62 Paris Bordeaux, then A62 towards Agen, exit 7 and Rn21 to Auch till Lannemezan. Follow the RD 929 to Saint Lary.
- From the Basque region, take the highway A63 and A64 San Sebastian Bayonne and change to A64 towards Pau and tarbes, exit 16 in Lannemezan. Follow the RD 929 to Saint Lary.
- From Italy, the east and south, take the highway A9, A61 and A64 Montpellier narbonne towards Toulouse. Follow the A64 towards Pau and exit at Lannemezan, exit 16. Follow the RD 929 to Saint Lary.
- From Madrid Barcelona, direct access via the Bielsa Aragnouet tunnel, open year round.
From Saintary, follow the road who goes up to Espiaube Saint Lary 1900 or take the cable car from town to the Pla d’Adet. There are free shuttles to espiaube from there.